Our targeted programmes are designed to align with current best practice in the field of gifted and talented education. We acknowledge the following five key implications, as outlined by Professor Emeritus Karen Rogers, for providing the most optimal environment for students of high academic ability:
- Daily challenge and talent development.
- Independent work on areas of passion and interest.
- Subject-based and grade-based extension and acceleration.
- Curriculum differentiation with increased pace, depth and complexity
- Opportunities for learners to socialise and learn with like-ability peers.
Here is a snapshot of some of the Senior School enrichment activities on offer: